JOIN OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS AT AXXYS
BROWSE OUR CURRENT JOB OFFERS
To apply, simply click on the job title that interest you.
RETAIL PROJECT MANAGER
- Develop a list of contractors invited to bid and verify the compliance of the bids received.
- Establish the estimate form, the final price of the project under the supervision of the Director.
- Establish schedule and track according to progress.
- Negotiate and award contracts to subcontractors.
- Plan and control construction costs.
- Manage the quality plan and preventing health and safety.
- Coordinate site meetings.
- Establish and maintain necessary communication with subcontractors, professionals and the client.
- Important – Bachelor civil engineer or civil
- Essential – 3 years of experience managing simultaneous projects
- Important – National Experience
- Essential – Fluent in French and English
- Working within the team project estimation for project costing and identification of project risks.
- Study the contract documents, interpret plans and specifications for projects and integrate specifications and addenda plans on current bids.
- Prepare detailed estimates for bid construction projects.
- Responsible for the accuracy of calculating the quantities of the project
- Prepare the original schedule on which the offer is estimated and provide budget estimates for the work (subcontracting, suppliers and work performed).
- Communicate with suppliers, subcontractors, owners and architects / engineers.
- Study and analyze bids from suppliers and subcontractors and liaise with suppliers and subcontractors for the clarification of the estimates.
- Determine rates of labor and equipment costs.
- Present the offer to review the management
- Responsible for the preparation and documentation of the project using the software in place
- Support the project managers for the current estimate of additional work and claims
- Essential – Bachelor in Civil Engineering or Civil engineer
- Essential – 15 years experience in construction, including 10 years estimate
- Key – Bilingual (French and English) both oral and written
- Essential – Good knowledge of MS Office
- Asset – Knowledge of the General Estimator software
- Important – Owning a car
- Important – Ability to work under pressure
AXXYS FROM COAST TO COAST